Event: USA Fair 2020 – Access Nigeria
Date: March 31 – April 2, 2020
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
With a population of over 200 million people, Nigeria’s demand for U.S. education and partnerships is growing! In effort to meet this demand, the U.S. Commercial Service in Nigeria is organizing the USA Trade Fair Conference and Exhibition, March 31 – April 2, 2020 in Lagos, Nigeria. Read more about it here: USA FAIR 2020 The USA Fair presents an opportunity for existing and new-to-market U.S. companies to enter into the Nigerian market, identify market opportunities, establish representation/distributorship agreements, and achieve their export objectives.
Engage with over 4,000 of Nigerian pre-qualified and vetted local business owners, institutional partners such as Chambers of Commerce, Industry associations, Institute of Directors etc., and over 1000 business owners from the Lagos Business School Executive MBA Program and Chief Executives Program.
USA Fair Participation Fee is $2,000 which includes:
- 3m x 3m booth space for 2 days exhibition
- Complimentary coffee/tea and lunch daily
- Your state may have STEP Grant Funds Available to help with exhibition and possibly other costs. Ask us about it!
- Targeted B2B meetings with Nigerian companies ($700)
- Single Company Promotion Presentations ($800)
- Tuesday March 31, 2020 – Conference sessions, exhibitions, Single Company Promotions presentations, and welcome reception
- Wednesday April 1, 2020 – Exhibitions & Single Company Promotions presentations
- Thursday April 2, 2020 – Exhibitions & Targeted B2B meetings
For questions and registration contact:
In the U.S.