Please join us for the U.S. Caribbean Business Conference 2019 in Miami, Florida. The Caribbean represents a large $23 billion export market for U.S. firms. The U.S. Commercial Service, the South Florida District Export Council (DEC), and Enterprise Florida (EFI) are organizing the conference to help your company access opportunities across this important region.
U.S. Caribbean Business Conference 2019 participants will receive up-to-date market intelligence and help developing practical strategies for winning procurements and for exporting their goods and services.
The program will include U.S. diplomats, industry professionals, trade experts, international business experts, high-level government officials and seasoned exporters – with plenty of opportunity for networking.
Exploring the markets of the Caribbean
Panels discussion and presentations on:
· What are the best markets for your product across the Caribbean?
· What are the infrastructure development opportunities?
· What U.S. government resources are available to help win government tenders?
· What are today’s and tomorrow’s opportunities?
· What challenges do these dynamic markets present to U.S. companies?
Sessions focusing on both the general business environment and high-potential sectors, financing, logistics, and major projects and infrastructure.
Meet One-on-One with U.S. Commercial Diplomats
Plug into resources to help you win projects and learn about the markets through one-on-one meetings with U.S. diplomats from across the region.
In addition, representatives from U.S. Government agencies will also be available including U.S. Export Import Bank, Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC), and U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA).
Important note—Appointment slots are limited and will be assigned based on market potential and export readiness and on a first come first served basis. (*)
· Bahamas · Barbados & the Eastern Caribbean
· Dominican Republic · Haiti
· Jamaica · Trinidad & Tobago
The event is a great opportunity for U.S. firms interested in expanding their business in the Caribbean. High priority sectors include: energy, transportation, design & construction, ICT, and healthcare.
Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon
5101 Blue Lagoon Dr, Miami, FL 33126
Participation Fee: $295 per attendee
· Access to all conference sessions
· Pre-scheduled consultations with U.S. diplomats (*)
· Networking lunches, breaks and receptions
Registration Deadline—May 15th, 2019