“Think Asia, Think Hong Kong” presented by Hong Kong Trade Development Council and the Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce
Think Hong Kong 2020
February 20, 2020
7:30 AM-10:00 AM
Toledo Club -235 14th Street
Toledo, Ohio 43604
Did you know that Hong Kong offers great advantages to US companies trying to grow their business in China and throughout Asia?
• The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) helps to create global business opportunities for U.S. companies through Hong Kong as Asia’s international financial, commercial, logistics, and vibrant free economy.
• With 50 offices globally, including 13 in Mainland China, the HKTDC promotes Hong Kong as a two-way global investment and business hub.
• HKTDC Chicago office works closely with key Midwest government and industry associations to organize business missions to trade fairs and conferences in Hong Kong, as well as helps to develop side meeting connections catered to the needs of the delegations.
• HKTDC organizes some of Asia’s and the World’s flagship industry-focused exhibitions and conferences and connects U.S. companies to the global markets via Hong Kong as a trade-fair and convention hub.
• HKTDC Business Matching is a customized suite of integrated matching services dedicated to helping global customers identify and screen potential Hong Kong business partners.
• HKTDC research team provides industry and market intelligence to help U.S. companies create business plans and promotional strategies in Asia.
Hear from HKTDC Midwest Director, Mr. Winchell Cheung on how Hong Kong can help with Asian market strategies. Cost to attend is free but registration is required.
For more information and to register visit: https://web.toledochamber.com/events/Think-Hong-Kong-2020-2080/details