Stronger Together: Kentucky, Ohio, and the European Union Virtual Trade Roundtable & One-on-One Networking
Tuesday, April 13
11:30 AM – 1:00 PM Eastern Time online panel discussion
1:15 PM – 3:15 PM Eastern Time exclusive international one-on-one networking opportunity
The European Union is the single biggest investor in the United States, and a major trading partner for Kentucky and southern Ohio. This long-term, balanced trade and investment relationship has created over 100,000 local jobs in the KY-OH region.
Join us to hear from local businesses who expanded through trade with Europe, discuss what lies ahead for the EU-US economic relationship, and connect with EU and Member State trade officials in an online matchmaking tailored to your interests.
• Ambassador Stavros Lambrinidis, Delegation of the European Union to the United States
• James Sheehan, CEO, Mubea North America (Florence, KY)
• Marcia Brandstadt, Director, U.S. Commercial Service Cincinnati
• Peter Young, Deputy Head of the Trade and Agricultural Section, Delegation of the European Union to the United States
• Moderated by Todd P. Schwartz, Executive Director, European American Chamber of Commerce of Greater Cincinnati
• More speakers to be announced
After the panel discussion, speak with EU and EU Member State trade officials in an online matchmaking experience tailored to your specific interests. Make the connections today that can drive your future growth.