Conference Calls for President’s E Award applications
We will have a series of conference calls to discuss the criteria for the Award along with the application process. If you’re interested in applying, we would strongly encourage you to participate in one of the calls. At the end of the call you’ll be able to:
• Determine if your company/organization is a candidate for the Award.
• Identify information required for submission.
• Be able to complete the application.
• Understand the components of a successful application.
• Be familiar with the processes and timelines for application submission, review, and approval.
Con-Call Schedule(just attend one, they are identical):
Tuesdays – November 12, November 26, December 10
Mondays – December 23, January 6
• All calls for Exporters(goods or services) will be held at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time
• All calls for Export Service Providers will be held at 4:00 p.m. Eastern time
(organizations that help others to export like associations, logistics providers, finance companies, export education services, and similar).
To register for the call please contact Eawards@trade.gov For more information on this award please visit www.export.gov/exportawards