Export Resources for your Small Business
When: 9 to 10 a.m. | March 9
Where: Online via Webex
Learn about export readiness assistance programs, international trade tools to compete globally, and services available to Ohio businesses. This webinar is intended for minority-owned, women-owned, and historically underserved businesses, but the information will be valuable for all small businesses that want to build or expand export initiatives.
In this session you will learn:
• About federal and state resources available to help research international markets that are the best fit for your company.
• How to find potential buyers and distributors for your product and service.
• How to fund export marketing and development costs.
• How to finance export working capital needs.
• How to ensure payment from your international sales.
• Patrick Hayes, Export Finance Director, North, Office of International Trade, U.S. Small Business Administration
• Edward A Schick, Export Finance Manager, Office of International Trade, U.S. Small Business Administration
• Mark E. Klein, Managing Director, Lender Accounts, Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM)
• Todd Hiser, Senior International Trade Specialist, Co-Lead ITA Executive Coaching Program, U.S. Commercial Service – Cleveland, U.S. Department of Commerce | International Trade Administration
• Sara Zeigler, Export Assistance Manager, Office of Small Business and International Engagement, Ohio Department of Development