Doing Business and Best Prospects in South America Webinar Series
The U.S. Commercial Service has organized a Webinar Series focused on business opportunities in South America covering the following markets: Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Peru, Paraguay, Suriname, and Uruguay. This Webinar Series is a great opportunity for U.S. companies representing best prospects sectors such as infrastructure and construction, architecture services, engineering services, construction equipment, building products, airports, ports, transportation, housing, environmental technologies, safety & security, energy & oil & gas, mining equipment, medical equipment, aerospace & defense, ICT & digital services, and logistics.
Date: March-August, 2021 @ 1:00 p.m. EST
Cost: $35 per participant or $200 for all 11 webinars
Webinar Series Schedule (all at 1:00 p.m. EST):
1. March 3, 2021 – Doing Business in Brazil
2. March 17, 2021 – Doing Business in Argentina
3. April 14, 2021 – Doing Business in Uruguay
4. April 28, 2021 – Doing Business in Colombia
5. May 12, 2021 – Doing Business in Peru
6. May 26, 2021 – Doing Business in Paraguay
7. June 9, 2021 – Doing Business in Ecuador
8. June 23, 2021 – Doing Business in Suriname
9. July 7, 2021 – Doing Business in Chile
10. July 20, 2021 – Doing Business in Guyana
11. August 4, 2021 – Doing Business in Bolivia
The webinar series will also include a general topic in each webinar that will help participant companies learn about tools and resources to help them export to the region. Topics will include: Financing your Export deals; USTDA in South America; Free Trade Zones; Export Logistics; Export Compliance; Online Payment Systems within E-commerce; Understanding Incoterms; Market Research – Tools to Increase your Exports; Trade Policy & Trade Agreements; Legal Consideration; Prepare your Website to Export and Working with Developing Banks in the Region (IDB and World Bank).
Cost: $35 per participant per webinar or $200 for the entire series per company. If you are interested in all of the webinars, please register for the entire series.