Advanced Manufacturing Opportunities & Trends in Indonesia, Singapore & Japan Webinar
May 18, 2022 8PM EST
Hosted by the U.S. Commercial Service and the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), hear from leading industry experts and U.S. Embassy Commercial Specialist in each market. Consider if you should apply to join the Official Executive-Led Trade Mission, Oct 17-21, 2022.
Learn about abundant opportunities in three Asian markets that are experiencing strong growth in advanced manufacturing. Designed for U.S. suppliers of advanced technologies that increase productivity and quality, reduce energy use, and enable manufacturer to monitor and interact with their supply chains. Speakers will include industry experts from each country in a panel discussion, plus market briefings from U.S. Embassy industry specialists.
- Industrial machinery
- Electrical components
- Industrial automation technology
- Industrial controls and process controls
- Industrial robot technologies
- Sensors and metrology software and equipment
- Human machine interfaces (HMIs) and programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
- Automation and robotics software solutions & engineering services
October 17th- 21st Mission
Indonesia, Singapore, Japan
ITAP Trade Show, Singapore
Executive-Led Trade Mission