Commercial Service Ohio
March 19, 2021
Comments Off on Commercial Service Ohio
The U.S. Commercial Service Ohio is part of the U.S. Commercial Service (CS) based in Ohio with offices based in Akron, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Columbus and Dayton. The U.S. Commercial Service (CS), part of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration, and offers companies a full range of expertise in international trade. Companies can find assistance locally in more than 100 U.S. Commercial Service offices nationwide and in more than 70 international offices.
CS assisted more than 33,000 clients last year, achieving over $467 billion in U.S. exports and inward investment, supporting more than 2.6 million American jobs since 2019, and returning over $392 to the U.S. economy for every $1 appropriated to us.
Proven Trade Expertise
Our global network of trade professionals is located throughout the United States and in U.S. Embassies and Consulates in more than 70 countries. Whether you’re in just one market and looking to expand to more, or in multiple markets and looking for new opportunities, we offer the expertise you need to connect with lucrative opportunities and increase your bottom line.
Match Making Services
- Connect with pre-screened potential partners.
- Promote your product or service to prospective buyers at trade events worldwide.
- Meet with industry and government decision makers in your target market(s).
- Analyze market potential and foreign competitors.
- Obtain useful information on best prospects, financing, laws, and cultural issues.
- Conduct background checks on potential buyers and distributors.
- Develop effective market entry and sales strategies.
- Understand export documentation requirements and foreign import regulations.
- Navigate U.S. government export controls, compliance, and trade financing options.
- Overcome trade obstacles to successfully enter international markets.
- Benefit from coordinated U.S. government engagement with foreign governments to protect U.S. business interests.
- Access U.S. government trade advocacy for your foreign government procurement bids.
Price categories are determined by size of company. Your companies’ size can be determined using the SBA’s size standards on their website.
|Gold Key Matchmaking service||$950||$2,300||$3,400|
|Initial Market Check (Potential Assessment)||$350||$900||$1,300|
|Initial Partner Search
|Single Company Promotion||$30/Per Staff Hour||$70/Per Staff Hour||$90/Per Staff Hour|
|International Company Profile (Full/Partial)||$700/$150||$1,200/$350||$2000/$450|
Great Lakes Hub
- Regional Director, Susan Whitney
US Commercial Service Cleveland
- Acting Director, Todd Hiser 216-522-4756
- *coming soon* International Trade Specialist Larissa Heslop (Sept 2022)
US commercial Service Akron
- Senior Int’l Trade Trade Specialist, Todd Hiser (330) 678-0695
US commercial Service Columbus
- Director Darren Srebnick (614) 365-9510
US Commercial Service Toledo
- Director Yuki Fujiyama (419) 890-8330
US Commercial Service Cincinnati
- Director, Marcia Brandstadt (513) 684-2947
- Senior Int’l Trade Specialist, Debbie Dirr (937) 776-4020
- Int’l Trade Specialist, Chris Simpson (513) 415-7518