US Commercial Service Cleveland is hiring! Join the team at the US Commercial Service in Cleveland, Ohio. As part of the US Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration the International Trade Specialist position is responsible for:
- The incumbent will work on a team doing developmental work assignments of analytical work addressing critical international trade issues, U.S. business and investment facilitation, and new trade development initiatives in key industries and regions.
- Assists with the planning and coordination of activities of the office.
- Conducts market research and disseminates trade information and materials on government products and services to U.S. businesses and associates.
- Counsels current and potential U.S. exporters to meet client export market development objectives.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
A career with the U.S. government provides employees with a comprehensive benefits package. As a federal employee, you and your family will have access to a range of benefits that are designed to make your federal career very rewarding.
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Interested? Apply now! The posting opens 11/18/2021 and closes 12/8/2021.
There are two different paths, each with different requirements and pay scales:
GS 9-11: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/622384400
GS 12-13: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/622384800
Act now, as the job posting is only open for a couple of weeks!