SBA Financing for Small Business Exports
The world has changed seemingly overnight and the COVID 19 Pandemic has forever changed how business is conducted. Businesses are still finding ways to grow and innovate; exporting is a key component for many of these companies.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has a suite of loan programs designed to meet the needs of small business exporters. Whether your business is seeing an increase in demand for trade credit or needs new equipment to produce goods for an overseas market, an SBA Export Loan may be the solution. The Loan program benefits include:
- Up to 90% advance on foreign receivables
- Up to 75% advance on inventory (including raw materials, WIP and finished goods)
- Standby letters of credit for export purposes (25% collateral)
- Debt refinance
- Long term financing for machinery and equipment
- Permanent working capital
- Export development costs
If your business would like to access these programs, please contact Patrick Hayes at Patrick.email@example.com or 216-287-2736.