President’s E Award applications will be accepted between November 1st, 2019 and January 24th, 2020.
The primary criterion for the President’s “E” Award for Exports is four years of successive export growth, usually accompanied by a rising percentage of export sales within total sales. The application should demonstrate export expansion that is measurable, innovative, sustainable, and has broad impact.
The primary criterion for the President’s “E” Award for Export Service is four years of contributions to export expansion. Applicants must detail results of their work to support the export growth of others. The application should demonstrate export expansion that is measurable, innovative, sustainable, and has broad impact.
Previous recipients of the President’s “E” Award may apply for the President’s “E Star” Award for continued superior performance in increasing or promoting exports. “E Star” Award applicants should show four years of successive export growth since winning the “E” Award. Previous “E Star” Award recipients may apply for additional “E Star” Awards once they have four additional years of contributions to export expansion.
We will have a series of conference calls to discuss the criteria for the Award along with the application process. If you’re interested in applying, I would strongly encourage you to participate in one of the calls. At the end of the call you’ll be able to:
• Determine if your company/organization is a candidate for the Award.
• Identify information required for submission.
• Be able to complete the application.
• Understand the components of a successful application.
• Be familiar with the processes and timelines for application submission, review, and approval.
Con-Call Schedule(just attend one, they are identical):
October 15, October 29, November 12, November 26, December 10
December 23, January 6
• All calls for Exporters(goods or services) will be held at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time
• All calls for Export Service Providers will be held at 4:00 p.m. Eastern time
(organizations that help others to export like associations, logistics providers, finance companies, export education services, and similar).
For a listing of all of the Ohio companies that won this prestigious award click here