Webinar: Updates to EU Legislation Covering CE Marked Products
March 5, 2020
11:00AM Eastern / 8:00AM Pacific
$50 per participant
ARE YOU READY FOR NEW EU RULES ON CE MARKED PRODUCTS?
This webinar is for companies who sell products to the EU that are CE Marked and want to know the potential new changes.
- There are upcoming possible revisions to major directives such as the Machinery Directive and the Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive.
- There are new requirements to designate a “responsible person” in the EU by mid-2021 under the newly passed “Goods Package”.
- The Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive affecting all electronic and electrical equipment manufacturers is undergoing a review due by July 2021.
Learn about these changes impact all sectors (except food), from construction to ICT, energy, transport, environment, and more!
Understand the opportunity to submit comments on upcoming revisions.
- Ms. Rebecca Balogh – Standards Attache, U.S. Mission to the European Union, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Rebecca Balogh leads the Standards Team and advises companies on EU product policy and standards.
- Mr. Robet Straetz – Senior International Trade Specialist, Global Markets, U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Robert Straetz specializes in EU environmental directives such as Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and Energy Related Products (ErP), and CE marking.
- Ms. Flavie Guerin- Commercial Assistant, U.S. Mission to the European Union, U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Flavie Guerin specializes in Product Safety & CE marking, Machine Safety Directive, Goods Package implementation measures, and Public procurement
Contact Tricia McLain via email at Tricia.McLain@trade.gov or call 973-645-4682 ext. 212.