Webinar: Take Your Business Global with help from SBA
Thursday, January 23, 2020
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
Are you interested reaching the global marketplace? Did you know U.S. exporters are more financially stable and expand faster?
We live in a trade driven economy. 95% of the world’s consumers and two-thirds of all purchasing power are located outside the United States. Nearly 98% of American exporters are small businesses accounting for a third of the United States’ $2.2 trillion in export value. The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) helps small business owners and entrepreneurs participate in this $46 trillion global trade economy.
In this session you will:
- Meet Natalie Kaddas, General Manager of Kaddas Enterprises Inc., and learn what led her company into the international arena and how she found success with the help of the SBA.
- Hear about SBA’s extensive network of counselors and training resources.
- Discover how SBA’s export finance programs can help your business grow.
- Learn about the flexibility of the State Trade Expansion Program.
- Find out how SBA works to promote small business interests through U.S. trade policy.
This is a can’t miss opportunity to tap into SBA’s export programs and services and go global. Sales opportunities in new markets are waiting for you!
For more information and to register please visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/webinar-take-your-business-global-with-help-from-sba-tickets-88825656931?