Loading Events

Webinar: New Certification Requirements to Morocco


February 4, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am



Webinar:  New Certification Requirements to Morocco

The new certification for the import of industrial products to Morocco Verification of Conformity Program webinar hosted by US Commercial Service, and APPlus Fomento Controle.

When: February 4, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. (Moroccan time) / 10 a.m. (USA EST)
Where: Go to Webinar Platform
Languages: English
How: Before the webinar, participants will receive a link to connect
Cost: Free
Registration: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1703091147139301900

On February 1st, 2020, the Ministry of Industry, Trade, Green and Digital Economy of Morocco under the law 24-09 on the security of goods and services, outsourced the control of export of industrial products to the Kingdom of Morocco. The Government established a transitional application period from February 1st, 2020 to June 20th, 2020, during which time the Certificate
of Compliance was voluntary. As of today, the issuance of the certificate is mandatory for any company wishing to export into Morocco and Applus Fomento Contrôle is one of the companies authorized to issue the Certificate of Conformity (CoC) required by this Program.

This webinar organized by Applus Fomento Contrôle in collaboration with the U.S. Commercial Service in Morocco aims to address the exporter’s questions concerning the program and the
new regulation.  The regulation divides the products subject to inspection into two lists: 80% of the products are inspected at origin and the remaining 20% are inspected at destination. Exporters are classified in three routes, depending on the route it will consist of a documentary verification, physical inspection, and laboratory tests.

• Opening remarks by the U.S. Commercial Service
• Introduction to the Verification of Conformity program
• Verification of Conformity at origin and destination
• Products subject to control
• Inspection routes
• Application fees
• CMIIM marking (mandatory marking for certain industrial products)
• Questions and Answers

For more information or to register visit our webpage.

US Commercial Service