US Commercial Service Programs at FEINDEF
November 3-5, 2021 in Madrid, Spain (In-Person)
FEINDEF is a biannual event that brings the global defense and security sector together to strengthen business relationships through exhibitions, networking, and conferencing. This year, the United States is a guest of honor at the event and will have the largest pavilion in the Trade Show. In 2019:
− There were 156 exhibitors, 46 international delegations, and 12,873 professional visitors.
− Exhibitors are industry leaders and represent the whole defense & security supply chain, including air, sea, land, and Satcom programs.
− Nearly 20% international companies.
− For more information on the 2021 event, please click here
Whether you plan to walk the show or exhibit, the U.S. Commercial Service offers a $900 Gold Key Service that provides:
• Pre-identified business partners based on your firm’s interest in the European market. Plus, assistance and counseling when meeting with companies at the show from the Commercial Service’s Spain office.
• Multi-lingual interpretation/translation services to assist you during appointments at the show.
• Possible Europe-wide promotion and beyond.
• Admissions pass to DSiB.
• Access to over 300 exhibitors, more than 60 international delegations, 20,000 visitors, approximately 31,000 square meters of exhibition space, and 3 conferences promoting stabilization and cooperation across nations.
What are next steps?
• Contact Susan Whitney regarding registration.
• DSiB show space and hotel space is limited, so act now.
• The Commercial Service Team is happy to provide references upon request.
• If you wish to exhibit, please click here for more information.
For rapid response, please email or phone:
Susan Whitney – Office Director Susan.Whitney@trade.gov +1 216 570-9443
For exhibitor space information contact:
Claudia Caceres – Account Executive Kallman Worldwide firstname.lastname@example.org +1 201 251-2600