US-Australia Critical Minerals Webinar
*Building Secure Critical Mineral Supply Chains*
When: Dec. 9, 2021 – 5pm EST
This US-Australia Critical Minerals webinar will provide the opportunity to further develop US-Australia commercial cooperation on critical minerals.
Australia has among the world’s largest recoverable reserves of the critical minerals used in advanced technologies, such as renewable energy, aerospace, defense, automotive and electric vehicles in particular, telecommunications and agri-tech.
As companies and governments transition to new energy, the need for a secure supply chain cannot be overstated. This high-level dialogue will help facilitate connections between US private equity firms and auto makers and off-taker companies with Australian Critical Minerals companies to advance partnerships to guarantee security of the supply chain.
On the US side, there will be presentations from the US Department of Commerce, the US Magnetic Materials Association, and the National Manufacturing Association. US private equity firms will join the call to learn about the opportunity of investing in Critical Minerals projects in Australia.
On the Australian side, there will be presentations from the Australian Embassy in Washington, the Critical Minerals Facilitation Office, and Export Finance Australia. The final 45 minutes will provide an opportunity for Australian critical minerals companies to speak briefly to their strategies and US interests, before a brief question and answer session.
You will gain:
- Information about the Critical Minerals industry sector in Australia
- An understanding of commercial opportunities to finance prospective critical minerals projects
- Insight into Government grants and incentives to encourage US investment in the Critical Minerals sector in Australia
- An understanding of active Critical Minerals projects in Australia
- An understanding of how US and Australian government agencies connect Australian critical minerals projects to investors and strategic partners to advance projects and provide midstream and downstream opportunities.
Presentations will be heard from:
- Deputy Assistant Secretary Richard Steffens, US Department of Commerce
- Australian Embassy
- Andrew Hutchinson, Head of Critical Mineral Facilitation Office
- Export Finance Australia
- US National Manufacturing Association
- Ed Richardson, Chairman and President, US Magnetic Mate
For more information, or to register, visit: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/us-australia-critical-minerals-webinar-tickets-207667939397