UK REACH: New Regulations for the Chemical Sector
To Register Today Click here
Event dates Wednesday, May 19, 2021 11: 00 EST
Cost $25 per participant
Who is Affected and How?
Are you a U.S. business in the chemical sector or a downstream business? The role of your company may be changing significantly under the new UK REACH. Your business may need to take steps to ensure regulatory requirements are fulfilled in both the UK and EU.
Learn about UK REACH Impact from DEFRA, CIA and Dow Inc.
During our virtual panel discussion you will learn more about UK REACH. Hear directly from and ask questions the UK regulator DEFRA, Health and Safety Executive (HSE), the leading UK-based Chemical Industry Association and Dow Inc., one of the largest U.S. chemical companies in the UK.
Key Discussion Questions
● What do you need to know about UK REACH?
● Does UK REACH mirror the EU REACH?
● Can you rely on EU REACH Registrations through the grandfathering process?
● What steps do U.S. businesses need to take to ensure both EU and UK requirements are met?
● Is there still time to put all the paperwork in place? Are there new opportunities for U.S. companies arising from the new regime?
Rosemary Gallant, Minister Counselor for Commercial Affairs, U.S. Embassy London, UK
Silvia Segna, Senior Chemicals Policy Executive, Chemical Industries Association, UK
Richard Ayton, Director of Government Affairs, UK and Ireland, Dow Inc.
Defra, Speaker TBC
HSE, Speaker TBC