Trade Winds Hong Kong & Indo-Pacific
The 12th edition of Trade Winds, the largest annual U.S. Government-led trade mission, will be hosted in Hong Kong in April 2020! The Indo-Pacific continues to be a region of growth for U.S. exporters. In 2018, U.S. exports were $724.1 billion. If you want to increase your market share in this region, Trade Winds is the perfect program for you.
Trade Winds offers the following business development activities:
• Regional updates and export strategy conference sessions.
• Meetings with U.S. Diplomats from 20 countries in the region.
• Meetings with local businesses, sponsors, and other attendees.
• Pre-arranged business matchmaking meetings with prescreened buyers, agents, distributors and joint venture partners at Trade Mission Stops.
Best Industry Prospects
Hong Kong, and the Indo-Pacific region hold exciting potential for growth in numerous industry sectors, including:
• Aviation & Defense
• Energy • Healthcare
• Consumer Goods • Smart Cities
• Design & Construction
• Environmental Technologies
• Information & Communication Technologies
Registration Details & Fees
Register for the Business Forum Only or Business Forum & Business Matchmaking Option
Receive confirmation from the Trade Winds team on your successful registration
Review feedback on market potential if choosing Business Forum & Business Matchmaking Option
Confirm participation and itinerary
Receive secure credit card payment link
Includes Business Forum in Hong Kong April 22-24, and business meetings in your choice of locations:*
• Japan or Vietnam – April 20
• Hong Kong – April 24
• South Korea or Thailand – April 27
$2,200 Small and Medium Sized Businesses
$4,200 Large Businesses (More than 500 employees)
$500 Each additional company representative
*Each additional mission stop is $1,200 per company.
Includes conference sessions, networking receptions, and meetings with U.S. Diplomats and attendees. Does not include pre-screened business meetings.
Hong Kong – April 22-24, 2020
$750 per attendee