Join the JobsOhio Booth at Farnborough Air Show 2022
The Ohio Aerospace Institute, in partnership with JobsOhio invites you to apply for the chance to be a co-exhibitor in the JobsOhio Booth at the Farnborough Airshow (July 18-22) in Farnborough, UK. We attend this Premier Aerospace Show to highlight Ohio’s importance in aerospace and aviation to the world — and we would like you to join us!
This year, we are fortunate to have secured a larger booth space in Hall 1, which will make it easier than ever for partners, customers and suppliers to connect with us. In addition, we plan to formally announce the relationship between the city of Dayton and the area of Farnborough during the show. Since there was not an in-person show in 2020, we expect the demand and opportunity to be great. We will provide constant updates, protocols and requirements around COVID 19 to ensure safety and compliance.
We have a limited amount of space for co-exhibitors, and we invite you to apply for your chance to join the JobsOhio Booth!
In Order to Participate:
• Your company must be an Ohio manufacturer in the aerospace, aviation and/or defense industry.
• You must submit an application (see button below) by February 18, 2022
• You must plan to staff the booth for the week of July 18-22, 2022. (or at least the first 4 days)
If Selected to Participate, You Will Need to:
• Pay the $7,000.00 co-exhibitor fee, which includes the following:
• A prominent location in the booth to display materials and hold meetings
• Booth coordination and logistics support before and during the show
• Registration fee for the show
• (2) week-long visitor passes for the show
• B2B meeting registration fee
• (2) tickets to the Welcome Reception
• Provide your company logo and high-resolution images of your products/services (300 dpi) by March 25, 2022.
• This will support your presence at the booth. JobsOhio will manage the booth and sign development for the booth.
Interested? Click HERE to submit your application by February 18, 2022.
For more information contact:
Kim Holizna at KimHolizna@oai.org
(office) 440-962-3014 (mobile) 216-577-1235