Mission Description: The United States Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration (ITA) is organizing a Healthcare Technologies and Health Services Trade Mission to the cities of Riyadh, Kuwait City, and Doha. The mission is designed to position U.S. companies to enter or expand their presence in these three countries.
Target sectors holding high potential for U.S. companies include:
- Home healthcare and rehabilitation
- Medical devices
- Trauma care and training
- Emergency services, training equipment, and supplies
- Hospital operation and management
- Healthcare training and staffing services
- Healthcare and education
- Health information technology
Mission participants will have the opportunity to:
- Gain access to first-hand market information, and one-on-one meetings with business contacts, including potential partners, as well as government officials
- Position themselves to enter or expand their presence in the Saudi, Kuwaiti, and Qatari markets
- Learn about new healthcare policies and how they can be translated to U.S. export opportunities
- Access government decision makers and key private-sector industry contacts
Why Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Qatar?
Each country is developing their healthcare infrastructure, building new hospitals, and improving quality of care. As world leaders in this sector, U.S. companies are well suited to support efforts to improve healthcare in these markets.