Export Success program at the Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce (TRCC)
DATE: 10 sessions, October 2022 to July 2023
TIME: 8:30-11:30 a.m. (unless otherwise specified)
LOCATION: Hybrid, in-person and online
COST: $2,000 TRCC members, $2,300 non-members*
The Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce (TRCC) together with RGP Northwest Ohio and the U.S. Commercial Service have partnered to provide guidance in the world of exporting. Export
Success at the Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce can help new-to-export companies as well as experienced exporters enter into new global markets quickly and efficiently.
Export Success participants meet virtually, once a month for a targeted topic session. Some of the topics
we will discuss are:
• International Sales Process
• Legal Issues
• International Marketing, Banking, and Finance Issues
• Logistics and Incoterms
• How to Develop and Execute an Export Plan
Program features include:
• Two (2) participants from each company may attend each session. Companies are able to rotate
who participates each session if they choose.
• Mentoring from local professionals such as attorneys, bankers, lawyers and others with
• Development of an Export Plan and Strategy
• Access to the U.S. Commercial Service’s Gold Key Service, the cost of which will be graciously
provided by a community partner.
Export Success 2022 is now 100% reimbursable for qualified companies under the International Market Access Grant for Exporters (IMAGE).
For more information, please visit www.toledochamber.com/exportsuccess or contact Paula Avila at email@example.com or (419) 214-0086 or Paul Zito, Vice President of International Development at RGP Northwest Ohio at firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 252-2700 ext. 304.
Space is limited! Register with Sabrina D’Onofrio at email@example.com or (567) 420-1238.