Export Strategies to Increase Sales and Reduce Risk Seminar
The U.S. Small Business Administration,
Export-Import Bank of the United States,
Tuscarawas County Economic Development Corporation, and the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Kent State University at Tuscarawas
Tues., May 21, 2019
Is Financing part of your Export Strategy?
• If financing is not part of your export strategy, you could be missing out on important sales or you may be exposing your company to unnecessary risks.
• Do not miss this opportunity to receive the latest information on financing programs available with U.S. government backing from the Export Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) and the Small Business Administration (SBA).
• Ex-Im Bank provides working capital guarantees (pre-export financing); export credit insurance; and loan guarantees and direct loans (buyer financing). No transaction is too large or too small. On average, more than 85% of Ex-Im Bank’s transactions directly benefit U.S. small businesses. Also, come hear what export assistance is available from the U.S. Commercial Service and the Ohio SBDC Export Assistance Network.
• The U.S. Commercial Service helps U.S. companies export goods and services, resolve market barriers and promotes foreign investment into the United States.
• The U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Export Express, International Trade Loan and Export Working Capital Program (EWCP) are designed to help small business exporters. SBA provides participating lenders with up to 90% guaranty on amounts up to $5 Million to facilitate the small business loan and or line of credit.
SBDC at Kent State University at Tuscarawas
Tolloty Technology Incubator
1776 Tech Park Drive NE
New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663
• Patrick Hayes, Acting Director, International Trade Finance, U.S. Small Business Administration
• Todd Hiser, Senior International Trade Specialist, US Commercial Service, US Dept. of Commerce/Int’l Trade Administration
• Mousa Kassis, Director, Ohio Small Business Development Center Export Assistance Network
• Mark Klein, Regional Director, Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM)
• Clay Sinnett, CSB ?
Register now! Seating is limited!