US Commercial Service eCommerce Innovation Lab Cross Border eCommerce Globalization Strategies Webinar – a Three Part Webinar Series.
Global cross-border eCommerce sales alone total some $2 trillion annually and are expected to exceed $6 trillion by 2021.
Are you ready to take advantage of growing international selling opportunities?
Cost – FREE
June 10, 2020: Five Steps to A Digital Strategy
June 17, 2020: Overcome Digital Roadblocks
June 24, 2020: eCommerce Channel Mix
All Sessions at 11 am Pacific / 12 pm Mountain / 1 pm Central / 2 pm Eastern
Organized by the U.S. Commercial Service eCommerce Innovation Lab, this three part series will feature ways to increase your competitiveness in overseas markets by transitioning your website to support online sales channels.
Session 1: Five Steps of a Digital Strategy
Join commercial experts for a webinar on June 10 to learn how to develop a digital strategy that addresses the basic needs of a business required to succeed in cross-border eCommerce sales channels. This webinar will cover the five steps to a digital strategy and how to keep you ahead of the curve in a 21st century digital economy.
• Learn how to position your company for long term success and increase your competitiveness in overseas markets in the online virtual environment.
• Utilize tools and resources to support your company’s digital transformation for overseas sales through the eCommerce sales channels.
Session 2: Overcome Digital Roadblocks
On June 17, the second installment of our webinar series, takes a look at how to prepare for and overcome digital roadblocks including international tax laws, emerging regulations impacting online sales and managing the user experience (UX).
• Learn how to optimize international transactions for higher cart conversion. Reduce chargebacks (by up to 80%) and limit fraud losses- which is a much higher risk on international transactions- through advanced data capture.
• Build trust with international buyers by providing cost transparency for VAT tax, duties, global compliance management and language/currency localization.
• Develop cost efficient ways to access top international duty and tax expertise.
SESSION 3: eCommerce Channel Mix
Choosing the right eCommerce sales channel mix depends upon understanding the online purchasing habits in your target market. On June 24, listen to industry experts explain the strategic process of selecting eCommerce sales channels appropriate for your product and demographic, and how you can maximize your return on investment from your online sales efforts.
You will leave this seminar knowing how to:
• Establish a baseline for where your site traffic comes from.
• Know who your customers are and from where they are buying.
• Choose an appropriate eCommerce sales channel mix.
• Keyword translation considerations for overseas search engines.
Contact Bernadette.Rojas@trade.gov for more information.