E-Commerce Webinar: How to Prepare Your Business for the Holiday Shipping Season
The holiday season is fast approaching for your e-commerce business, and it’s never too early to prepare. Is your website ready to handle a heavy volume of international orders? At our upcoming Holidays in July webinar on Wednesday, July 24th, you’ll learn how to find out. Plus, Alan Majchrzak, Director of Customs Brokerage Services for DHL Express U.S., will deliver his top tips for importing and exporting goods to customers during the holidays. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration (ITA) Mindi Hertzog from Commercial Service Orlando, Florida will also discuss how ITA services can help your business sell internationally.
During this webinar, you will learn about:
- Your website’s ability to attract customers and accept international orders
- How to avoid delays when exporting items to customers
- Best practices for importing goods
- How to identify a shipment as a gift
- Common restrictions on importing gifts into the U.S.