Develop Your International Sales Through CS Virtual GlobalChat at Paris Air Show
The U.S. Department of Commerce/U.S. Commercial Service is pleased to invite U.S. exhibitors at the Paris Air Show 2019 to participate in our free Virtual GlobalChat program.
Virtual GlobalChat/ShowTime is our market counseling program and will be done well in advance of the Paris Air Show to help you make the most of your time at the show and to strategize with a
greater number of U.S. Embassy experts. Meet virtually with U.S. Embassy/U.S. Commercial Service Aerospace and Defense Specialists from a range of global markets all on one call*. On this
45-minute conference call, we will:
– Review your product’s market potential
– Discuss your market entry strategies
– Advise on market trends and local business practices
– Target opportunities for your products and services worldwide
Virtual GlobalChat provides you an opportunity to learn more about how U.S. Commercial Service expertise and services via our U.S. Embassies and Consulates can help your business grow. U.S.
Embassies available for Virtual GlobalChat include:
- South Korea
*The list of country representatives available for counseling is subject to change. Due to the vast zone differences, conference calls with Asia will be scheduled separately from the call with Europe/Brazil.
Interested? To participate in this complimentary program, take a moment to complete the registration form. Shortly after registration, we will contact you to set up a time for the
conference call to be scheduled in March or April.
Registration Deadline: May 3rd–Space is Limited on a first-come, first-served basis
Questions? Please contact April Redmon at email@example.com
* Please note that GlobalChat is designed for U.S. manufacturing companies and service providers in the aerospace/defense sector. We invite trade associations and economic development organizations to encourage their Paris Air Show exhibitors to register directly for this complimentary program.