“Corporate Executive Office” CEO Center Program at MEDICA 2021 – U.S. Commercial Service
For more than 40 years MEDICA, taking place in Düsseldorf, Germany, has been firmly established as the world’s premiere international trade fair for the medical sector. In 2019, MEDICA attracted more than 5,500 exhibitors and over 120,000 visitors from 176 countries.
The U.S. Commercial Service Corporate Executive Office (CEO) Center offers U.S. companies the perfect environment to conduct meetings and get business done!
What do I get for the $6,700 participation fee?
With all the amenities of a full-fledged office right on the show floor, the CEO Program includes:
- Semi-private meeting space on the show floor for prospective meetings with business partners, plus counseling and market research from U.S. Commercial Service international healthcare specialists
- A dedicated multi-lingual assistant/interpreter for each company to assist in setting appointments or help as you see fit during the show
- Europe-wide (and beyond) promotion to key medical contacts through online and print CEO Center brochure
- Inclusion in our trade lead platform, which is distributed worldwide and can help attract potential distributors and partners to meet with you at the show
- A shared office center with receptionist
- Refreshment area for you and your visitors
- Admissions passes to MEDICA
- Entry as a full exhibitor in the MEDICA catalog
- Travel accommodation assistance and more
Space is very limited and will likely sell out. In addition to tables, a limited number of private rooms are available for $7,700.
- Dates: November 15-18, 2021
- Where: Düsseldorf, Germany
Cost: $6,700 for table / $7,700 for private room
For more details, please email or call:
Mike Grossman–U.S. Co-Lead
White Plains, New York
Michelle Ouellette – U.S. Co-Lead
Anette Salama–Düsseldorf Team Lead
Click HERE to listen to our MEDICA podcast for more information and to hear from CEO program participants!