Business Opportunities in the Caribbean Conference & Trade Mission
The Caribbean region, as a whole, represents a market of about 27 million people who collectively imported over $21 billion of U.S. goods in 2018. As a result, the region is the third largest export market for U.S. manufactured goods in Latin America behind only Mexico and Brazil. The Caribbean region is a natural commercial partner of the United States, tied closely by geography, history, and culture. There is a huge demand for U. S.-made products in the region.
The US Commercial Service invites you to join us for the Trade Americas – Business Opportunities in the Caribbean Region Conference and Trade Mission this May 31-June 5, 2020, with the conference to be hosted in Bridgetown, Barbados.
The 2020 Trade Americas program offers U.S. companies the opportunity to explore fourteen markets in the Caribbean region!
Exploring the markets throughout the Caribbean
Conference will focus on:
- The overall market opportunity and business environment for firms.
- Best markets for your product.
- Infrastructure and government procurement opportunities.
- U.S. government support and financing for projects.
- U.S. government resources to help find agents, partners and distributors.
- Challenges for U.S. companies in these dynamic markets.
The conference is also a great opportunity for all U.S. firms interested in expanding their business in the Caribbean. High priority sectors include: infrastructure, energy, aviation, safety & security, ICT, transportation, and healthcare.
Special focus on the following 14 national markets:
- Barbados & the Eastern Caribbean (Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines)
- Dominican Republic
- The Bahamas
- Trinidad & Tobago
B2B meetings in up-to two markets in the region, selecting from: Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean (Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines), Dominican Republic, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Suriname, The Bahamas, and Trinidad and Tobago
June 2-5, 2020
$2,300 (Conference plus B2B meetings in one market for SMEs)
Register your interest as space is limited