Set the week of June 17 to tap Mexico’s 2018-2024 infrastructure plans with a one-day conference and multi-day customized meetings!
Mexico Seeking U.S. Partners!
Mexico’s new Federal Administration seeks U.S. companies interested in working with Mexican firms on Mexico’s National Infrastructure Program — NIP. The U.S. Commercial Service and the Mexican Chamber for the Construction Industry are hosting a Bilateral Infrastructure Conference followed by an Infrastructure Trade Mission focused on key infrastructure projects included on the NIP.
The Bilateral Infrastructure Conference:
1 day… 10+ infrastructure projects… 150 infrastructure executives
Hear from project managers and learn best practices in key sectors:
• Highways & Roads
• Water / Wastewater
• Oil & Gas
• Energy & Renewables
Then meet one-on-one with potential partners during a Private Meetings session.
The Infrastructure Trade Mission:
Follow up the conference by customized meetings in up to three cities: Mexico City, Guadalajara, and Monterrey.
Bilateral Infrastructure Conference & Trade Mission Features
• Infrastructure Conference presenting NIP Key Infrastructure Projects
• Market briefing, networking opportunities (luncheon, reception)
• B2B meetings with qualified buyers, distributors and/or representatives
• Options for B2B meetings in Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey
• Mexican Government Project Managers of the key projects will present details. They seek U.S. architecture, construction, design, engineering, and financing.
Opportunities for U.S. Suppliers
• Architecture, design, construction, engineering, electrical, landscaping
• Airport construction and expansions, airport equipment, supply, and concessions
• Upstream oil and gas equipment and services, derricks for oil and gas fields
• Exporters of wind, solar, hydro, and geothermal technologies
• Ports container cranes, heavy materials handling equipment, security systems,
• Steel railway, signalization and communication systems, station and crossing safety
• Municipal waste water, desalination plants, drinking water for public systems
Apply early – spaces are limited! – https://emenuapps.ita.doc.gov/ePublic/TM/9R0X
Conference Date: June 17, 2019
Location: Mexican Chamber for the Construction Industry
Periférico Sur No. 4839 Parques del Pedregal, Tlalpan CDMX
Conference Cost*: $400 per participant
*Fees include scheduled networking events and certain ground transportation and support. Fees do not cover personal expenses such as international travel, lodging, meals, transportation, communication, and incidentals.
Conference + B2B Meetings (June 18-21) Cost**:
• B2B in one (1) City: $1,950 (SME), $3,600 (Large Firms)
• B2B in two (2) Cities: $3,975 (SME), $7,000 (Large Firms)
• B2B in three (3) Cities: $6,000 (SME), $9,980 (Large Firms)
**Per company. Includes customized meetings in up to three cities: Mexico City, Guadalajara, and Monterrey.There is a discounted $300 fee per day for each additional company representative joining B2B meetings.
For questions regarding this program, please contact Delia.Valdivia@trade.gov.