Former astronaut Greg Harbaugh, who flew four shuttle missions during his career with NASA Glenn, will provide a keynote luncheon address at noon, sharing his experiences and providing a snapshot of current and future space developments.
- Hear from a major aerospace manufacturer on how to increase sales or become part of their supply chain
- Hear a brief overview on the latest standards impacting the Aerospace and Defense Sector, including AS9100D, as well as NIST standard for Cyber Security, presented by MAGNET
- Get an update on funding and research opportunities for manufacturers partnering with university and federal organizations, presented by the Ohio Federal Research Network
- The Aerospace Sector Team Leader from the U.S. Department of Commerce will cover best global opportunities and sector opportunities for success
- NASA Glenn will provide insight into the next space missions and the types of technology and products needed for success
- Hear from Former Wright Patterson AFB Employees who facilitated foreign military sales; learn how to successfully become part of their supply chain