ACE/AES Export Compliance Webinar
February 23-24, 2021, 12:00 – 4:00PM EST
Cost: $85 and space is limited
Join the U.S. Commercial Service for two half-day webinars covering the following export compliance topics:
- Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) / Automated Export System (AES) Direct Filings
- The U.S. Census Bureau’s new COVID-19 Interactive Data Hub
- Foreign Trade Regulations (FTR) and an update on the latest regulatory changes
- Commodity Classification (i.e. Schedule B) guidance and tips and the Global Market Finder
- Export Reports feature in ACE to manage your company’s filings and compliance
- U.S. Export Controls Updates from the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
Register by February 19, 2021 at https://www.trade.gov/aesace-2-day-seminar
This webinar is open to all U.S. companies and most benefits Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), freight forwarders, logistics/documentation, compliance managers, manufacturers and USPPPIs.
Questions? Please contact: Charlotte Conerly at Charlotte.Conerly@trade.gov
The U.S. Commercial Service is the trade promotion arm of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration. U.S. Commercial Service trade professionals in over 100 U.S. cities and in more than 75 markets help U.S. companies get started in exporting or increase sales to global markets.