2022 President’s “E” Award
The President’s “E” Award was initiated by Executive Order of President John F. Kennedy in 1961 and has been presented annually ever since. The President’s “E” Award affords suitable recognition to persons, firms, or organizations which contribute significantly in the effort to increase U.S. exports. There are two types of “E” Awards:
• The President’s “E” Award for Exports is awarded to exporters of goods or services.
• The President’s “E” Award for Export Service is awarded to organizations that help others to export.
Winners of the “E” Award are authorized to fly the blue and white banner, to display the accompanying certificate of commendation which is signed by the Secretary of Commerce in the name and by the authority of the President, to wear and issue to employees an “E” lapel pin, and to refer to the award in their advertising.
Applications will be accepted between November 1st, 2021 and January 21st, 2022.
We have recorded an application workshop that will help you better understand what the committee requires of applicants and how to submit a winning application. If you’re interested in applying, I would strongly encourage you to review the workshop in its entirety before starting your application. At the end of the call you’ll be able to:
• Determine if your company/organization is a candidate for the Award.
• Identify information required for submission.
• Be able to complete the application.
• Understand the components of a successful application.
• Be familiar with the processes and timelines for application submission, review, and approval.
E Awards Application workshop link: