2016 Ohio Exports, Jobs, and Foreign Investment
November 7, 2017
This series details the following effects of international trade on Ohio’s economic infrastructures:
- The value of state merchandise exports, major manufacturing industries and markets
- The number of state jobs in manufacturing and non-manufacturing sectors that are dependent on exports of manufactured goods;
- The number of companies, including small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), that exported from the state;
- The influence of foreign investment on a state’s economic infrastructure; and
- The value of exports from a state’s major metropolitan areas.
These pages are updated on a rolling basis as different supporting data series are released.